Friday 9 December 2011

Sup?

If someone explained to me in excruciating detail how to start a blog, I still wouldn't know how. This will possibly be one of the sketchiest posts you've ever read.


My name is Lily, I'm currently 16 unless I was adopted and my "parents" stole me from Wonderland and no one actually knows my age, and I live in Australia, unfortunately not Wonderland, though the animals here look like they could be from another planet. I have family and friends like most people, and a pet faerie called Winklebottom. That would be cool. I wish I had a pet faerie called Winklebottom. Instead I have two loving albeit slightly "slow" dogs named Dog and Dogs. I don't think you need to know much more about me, other than the fact I don't know how active this will be. Let's hope its active. And maybe even popular, but I wouldn't bet on it.


Oh wait! I remembered something I needed to add; you know the "total profile views' thingo on profiles? The 26 is just me. I haven't been viewed. That's what she didn't say because it was lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment